Perimate distributed by Panel Systems is uniquely designed to insulate below ground structures.
Structures below ground must prevent ground water reaching the interior of a building. A common solution is to use a tanking membrane of mastic asphalt or bituminous sheet applied to the external wall. In this construction Perimate can be applied externally to
- Insulate the structure
- Protect the tanking material from damage by the backfill material
- Drain water away from the structure reducing hydrostatic pressure on the tanking membrane
combines unique features
Extensive stocks of Perimate are maintained at our warehouse close to Junction 31 of the M1. This location is ideal for distribution across the UK or for collection.
Make an enquiry via our contact page or visit our shop.
- Vertical channels to help drain water away
- A thin fabric layer to prevent soil particles blocking the channels
- Shiplapped edges to ensure continuity of insulation
We also supply the following Dow Products:-